Personal publicity for actors, musicians and other industry professionals
- Strategic marketing and business solutions that focus on your specific publicity requirements
- Researching, creating, and distributing effective press releases to television, radio, newspaper, magazine, and internet contacts throughout North America
- Writing and updating client bios and backgrounders
- Acting as the liaison between clients and the media
- Coordinating interview requests with journalists and producers
- Securing and tracking media coverage
- Organizing press clippings and creating and developing press kits to promote clients for future projects
- Facilitating the partnership between the media and celebrities at red carpet events
- Consulting clients on image presentation, including photo selections for the media
- Coordinating photo shoots featured in newspaper, magazine and internet articles with photographers, stylists and make-up artists
- Featuring client photos and profiles on our website. The site is visited regularly by hundreds of media contacts to obtain story/feature ideas
Red carpet events
The Promotion People develop publicity campaigns that raise the profile of red carpet events across the country. Campaigns include press release distribution, inviting celebrities and media to attend, organizing accredited media attendees, and coordinating VIP guest relations. View our video retrospective of our Olympic Victory parties!
Film and television publicity campaigns
The Promotion People have worked with numerous film and television production companies across North America to reach out to the media and promote their productions through coverage in trade publications, radio and television interviews, and print and internet coverage. Our media contacts reach across Canada and into the United States.
Feature film and television series unit publicity
Our founder and publicist Lesley Diana is an IATSE 669 Member for the past 18 years. She has worked with over 60 productions as a unit publicist and many more as feature films are released and TV series air. The Promotion People team work with both feature films and television series during production or upon release to publicize the 'making of' and final production to media contacts across Canada and the United States. Unit publicity campaigns can include electronic press kits.
The Promotion People are dedicated to getting maximum results for their talented clients, through expanding their positive media exposure and profile throughout North America. We would be happy to answer any questions regarding our services, or provide you with a quote tailored to your specific publicity campaign.